Animal Agriculture Alliance
?"Our annual report showcases the successful efforts the Alliance is making to ensure each year is our best one yet," said Kay Johnson Smith, Alliance president and CEO. "It is especially meaningful this year to look back over 30 years of accomplishments to see how far our organization has come, and envision where we will go. We couldn't be where we are without the support of our members, sponsors, donors and other friends, and we hope you all enjoy reviewing our past year along with us."
A few milestones mentioned in the report include:
• June 2016 - Alliance representatives attended animal rights conferences and provided detailed reports of the speakers to Alliance members.
• September 2016 - Kicked off our eighth annual College Aggies Online program. Participants would go on to reach 2.3 million people on social media and 15,000 people at in-person events.
• November 2016 - Launched #WhyIThankAg campaign, which helped increase engagement on the Alliance's social media channels.
• January 2017 - Launched a lunch and learn series for DC-area restaurant, retailer and foodservice associations.
• April 2017 - Debuted redesigned and reorganized legislative map to better explain current and past legislation that may impact farmers and ranchers.
• May 2017 - Stakeholders Summit, themed Connect to Protect Animal Ag: #ActionPlease2017, was the largest yet with 276 attendees.
The full report is available on the Alliance website in addition to an infographic with report highlights. For more information on how you can be a part of the Alliance's next year of accomplishments by joining as a member or sponsoring a program, contact Allyson Jones-Brimmer, membership director, at email@example.com.